The VIKING S30 is a complete range of liferafts with an extended service interval in all types and sizes. They’re serviced using a combination of annual onboard inspection and standard service at 30 months at a certified VIKING S30 servicing station.
- VIKING S30 liferafts can be both davit launched or throw overboard, inflatable liferafts
- The crew can handle the annual onboard inspection by following 3 simple steps
- Watch this 3D video demonstrating the onboard inspection. Click here
- Get your free onboard training course for VIKING S30 liferaft. Click here
VIKING S30 Liferafts
If you are looking to extend your annual liferaft servicing intervals to 30 months – without compromising safety readiness or compliance, VIKING S30 is the best choice!!
VIKING S30 LIiferafts offer instant advantages:
- Proven track record. VIKING has more than 10 years of experience with extended service interval liferafts
- More flag state approvals than any other brand
- Avoid extra transport costs thanks to better service network coverage
- Same packaging and rack/ramp mounts
- No computer or electrical outlet is required wih VIKING’s unique testing system – so no special ATEX approval is required